Roberts Electric is proud of our Diamond Certified rating. For 15 straight years, we’ve received our ranking, and our own customer feedback results confirm that clients recognize and place a high value on this rating system.
How we earned our rating
Diamond Certified goes through a very thorough process to vet its clients. When you choose a vendor that has achieved the Diamond Certified rating, you can be assured that this company is selling a quality product, that it’s bonded and properly insured and consistently provides a high level of customer satisfaction. The Diamond Certified-seal means that someone else has done your homework for you.
Diamond Certified performs a rigorous company-certification process
- Surveys a large, random sample of typically 400 real customers, by telephone, to get the most accurate rating and verify only actual customers are responding. By surveying from a company’s entire customer base, ensures the results of the study, good or bad, truly represents the company’s customer-satisfaction level.
- Confirms that the company has required insurances and valid state-mandated credentials.
- Assures that the company is performing to contract, has customer-friendly business practices and stands behind its work.
- Conducts ongoing research and ratings to ensure all companies maintain their high performances.
- All responses for each Diamond Certified company are displayed on its Diamond Certified Company Report page.
- All respondents are identified by first names and last initials to protect their privacy. If a response is overtly negative or a respondent’s first name is easily identifiable because of uniqueness, the name will be altered using a strict formula. This protects the anonymity of the respondents while including their feedback for others to review.
- Companies must score Highest in Quality in customer satisfaction (a 90+ on a 100 scale) and pass all credential-based ratings to earn Diamond Certified.
- By requiring a high score to qualify, Diamond Certified eliminates mediocre and poorly performing companies.
Something else to keep in mind . . .
Companies that are able to qualify for and maintain their Diamond-Certified ratings are much more likely to keep delivering quality to their customers.
Interested in learning more about Roberts Electric’s Diamond-Certified rating?
Our Diamond Certified Report page has a list of all of our customer interview responses as well as videos about understanding your home’s electrical system and tips for choosing lighting for your home.